Survey Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for the £100 voucher giveaway(s) run by FIXR, dated 1st November 2022 (the “Terms”). FIXR is owned and operated by VIPR Digital Limited, registered company number 8184813.
The following definitions shall apply for the purposes of the Terms.
“Survey respondent” means someone who has completed the 'Attending Events' or 'State of the Industry' survey created by FIXR.
- The competition applies to people who have completed the full survey 'Attending Events' or 'State of the Industry' on Typeform.
- To enter the competition, survey respondents must enter their email address after completing the survey.
- There are two surveys and there will be two winners, one survey respondent from each survey.
- The winner(s) of the competition will be chosen at random, using a random generator, from the names of everyone who have completed the survey and entered their email address.
- The deadline to complete the survey is Noon (GMT) on Monday 9th January 2023. Entrants after this date will not count towards the competition.
- The prize is a £100 voucher of the winner's choice from a range of outlets, such as ASOS, Amazon, John Lewis etc. Each survey (two) winner will win a £100 voucher of their choice.
- Employees and relatives of FIXR are not eligible to enter the competition.
- FIXR shall in its absolute discretion determine who qualifies for the competition.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email by 13th January.
- Once notified, competition winner(s) will have 5 working days to claim their prize by responding to the email with their chosen voucher outlet.
- No purchase is necessary. Winner(s) will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- FIXR will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of competition entries. FIXR takes no responsibility for any lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, FIXR shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms, the competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and FIXR and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, FIXR's liability under or in connection with the competition or these Terms shall be limited to the value of the competition prize.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, FIXR reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond FIXR's reasonable control, FIXR reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- FIXR's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition may not be used in conjunction with any other offer provided by FIXR (or third-party agencies acting on FIXR’s behalf).
- These Terms are governed under English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with the Terms.