Feedback Survey £100 John Lewis Voucher
These are the terms and conditions for the £100 John Lewis Voucher offer in return for completion of a feedback survey run by FIXR, dated 1st July 2023 (the “Terms”). FIXR is owned and operated by VIPR Digital Limited, registered company number 08184813.
The following definitions shall apply for the purposes of the Terms.
“Event Organiser” means a valid user registered on the FIXR Organiser platform (https://organiser.fixr.co/).
- The competition applies to Event Organisers who have created at least one event, and sold at least one ticket prior to 31st July 2023.
- To qualify, Event Organisers must be sent and complete the feedback form (https://fixr-forms.typeform.com/feedback) between 1st July 2023 and 23.59 (BST) on 31st July 2023 inclusive, and provide their email address to opt in.
- One winner will be drawn at random from eligible entries.
- The prize is a £100 John Lewis voucher.
- FIXR employees and relatives are not eligible to enter the competition.
- FIXR shall in its absolute discretion determine who qualifies for the competition.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email by 15th August 2023.
- Once notified, competition winners will have 5 working days to claim their prize.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- FIXR will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of competition entries. FIXR takes no responsibility for any lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, FIXR shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms, the competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and FIXR and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, FIXR's liability under or in connection with the competition or these Terms shall be limited to the value of the competition prize.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, FIXR reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond FIXR's reasonable control, FIXR reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- FIXR's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition may not be used in conjunction with any other offer provided by FIXR (or third-party agencies acting on FIXR’s behalf).
- These Terms are governed under English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with the Terms.