This cookies policy explains what cookies are and how we use them on our Platform.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies (or similar technologies such as anonymous identifiers) are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your browsing device (such as a computer or smartphone) when you visit a platform. Cookies can be recognised by the platform that downloaded them, or other platforms that use the same cookies. This helps platforms know if the browsing device has visited them before.
The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by the website that created it and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to the site.
The duration of cookies can be defined as either session based or persistent.
- Session (or Transient) cookies are stored in your computer's memory for the length of your browsing session. They become inaccessible after the session has been inactive for a time and are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed. They allow you to move from page to page without having to log-in repeatedly.
- Persistent (or Permanent) cookies are stored in your computer memory and are not deleted when the browser is closed. They are used to keep your preferences for the Platform, so they will be remembered for next time you visit the Platform. They are also used to collect information about the numbers of visitors, dwell times, and analyse purchasing behaviour. This information is used to find out how well the Platform works and where it can be improved.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We used both “First party cookies” “Third-party cookies”.
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Platform. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to purchase tickets to an event, access secure areas of our Platform and set privacy preferences. These Cookies cannot be turned off.
- Functional cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Platform. This enables us to personalise our platform content for you, remember your preferences and enhance the performance and functionality of the Platform.
- Analytical & experience testing cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Platform when they are using it, and also to test changes to our user experience. This helps us to improve the way our Platform works, for example, by ensuring that users can quickly and efficiently purchase tickets.
- Targeting/advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Platform, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Platform, the advertising displayed on it, and any external marketing we perform more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with parties for this purpose.
- Social Media cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Platform through third-party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
- Organiser cookies: Organisers selling tickets to events may use a variety of cookies on our Platform, including analytics and customisation cookies, advertising cookies, and social media cookies. They may use these cookies to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services in which you may be interested and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and marketing campaigns. Please note that FIXR does not have access to or control the cookies that organisers choose to use.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can usually use the browser that you are viewing the Platform through to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Platform and other parts of the Platform may also not work properly.
Some third parties may use advertising cookies to help gather information about your browsing activity so that they can deliver Platform advertising to you that is relevant to your interests. The advertising industries in EU have developed schemes to help you opt-out of receiving cookies used for these purposes. You can find out more about the EU scheme from www.youronlinechoices.eu.
For more information on cookies, go to allaboutcookies.org.
Information about the cookies used by us may be updated from time to time, so please check back on a regular basis for any changes. The last modification date of this document is shown at the top of this page.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Cookies Policy should be addressed to [email protected] Attn: Data Protection Officer.