£25 New Event Organiser Offer
These are the terms and conditions for the £25 new event organiser offer made by FIXR (“FIXR”). These terms and conditions are subject to variation and amendment. FIXR is owned and operated by VIPR Digital Limited, registered company number 8184813.
The following additional definitions shall apply for the purposes of these terms and conditions dated 23 February 2022 (“Terms”). The Terms should be read in conjunction with FIXR’s Terms & Conditions for Event Organisers. These Terms supersede and replace any previous offers made by FIXR to new event organisers.
“Event” means an event approved by FIXR for which tickets are listed on, and sold via, the Platform.
“New Event Organiser” means an event organiser looking to create an account with FIXR and sell tickets via the Platform for the first time.
“Offer” means a maximum of £25 awarded to New Event Organisers using the Platform.
“Platform” means individually and collectively the FIXR smartphone applications, website (fixr.co) and content management platform.
- The Offer is being made by FIXR to New Event Organisers.
- To claim the Offer the New Event Organiser fill in the form on fixr.co/c/event-organiser-offer before creating an event organiser account on the Platform. Failure to do so may invalidate any claim to the Offer by a New Event Organiser, at FIXR’s discretion.
- The Offer is structured as follows: once 25 paid tickets or more have been sold to a New Event Organiser’s Event(s), FIXR will pay the New Event Organiser £25.
- If more than 25 tickets are sold to the New Event Organiser’s Event(s), no further payment shall be made to the New Event Organiser under the Offer. The Offer can extend across one or more Events, until 25 tickets have been sold to a New Event Organiser’s Event(s) and the maximum £25 payment limit is reached.
- If less than 25 tickets are sold to the New Event Organiser’s Event(s), the offer will not be valid and the New Event Organiser shall not be able to claim this Offer.
- Free events are excluded from the Offer.
- FIXR shall in its absolute discretion determine: (i) who qualifies as a New Event Organiser; and (ii) the number of people who have booked tickets to an Event.
- The Offer may only be claimed once by a New Event Organiser.
- Payment under the Offer shall not be made to a New Event Organiser until after an Event has taken place which means that in aggregate more than 25 tickets have been sold to the New Event Organiser’s Event(s), and the exact number of tickets booked has been determined by FIXR.
- FIXR shall be entitled, in its absolute discretion, to apply a booking fee to paid tickets for an Event.
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer provided by FIXR (or third-party agencies acting on FIXR’s behalf).
- All details and information provided by the New Event Organiser to FIXR in conjunction with the Offer must be truthful, accurate, in-offensive and in no way misleading. FIXR reserves the right to reject a New Event Organiser from qualifying for the Offer or from its Platform if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate, offensive or misleading details and / or information.
- A New Event Organiser using third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or using abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery in connection with an Event or otherwise, will not be eligible to claim the Offer and FIXR reserves the right to reject a New Event Organiser from qualifying for the Offer or from its Platform on this basis. If a New Event Organiser or Event is deemed by FIXR in any way fraudulent, FIXR also reserves the right to reject a New Event Organiser from qualifying for the Offer or from its Platform.
- In its absolute discretion, FIXR has the right to reject any New Event Organiser from qualifying for the Offer or from its Platform and shall be under no obligation to provide an explanation as to why it has done so.
- The Offer is as stated, it is not transferable and there are no alternative rewards.
- Unless otherwise amended or cancelled at FIXR’s complete discretion, the Offer shall expire on 6 April 2022. FIXR reserves the right to amend these Terms or cancel the Offer at any time, including in the event that circumstances arise beyond its control.
- Neither FIXR or third-party agencies acting on FIXR’s behalf in connection with this promotion will be held liable for the actions of a New Event Organiser, the promotion and success of an Event or for anything that occurs at an Event or in relation to an Event.
- By claiming the Offer, a New Event Organiser will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and FIXR’s Terms & Conditions for Event Organisers. FIXR reserves the right to deny the Offer to any New Event Organiser that fails to abide by the Terms.
- These Terms are governed under English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with the Terms.