12 Days of FIXR Giveaways
12 DAYS OF FIXR GIVEAWAYS
These are the terms and conditions for the 12 Days of FIXR Giveaways made by FIXR, dated 30th November 2022 (the “Terms”). FIXR is owned and operated by VIPR Digital Limited, registered company number 8184813.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions "The Promoter" refers to FIXR whose Instagram handle is @fixr.co. The "Prize" refers to the prize details stated in each giveaway post.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received before the specified announcement date. Any entries later will not count.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random by The Promoter and the winner will be notified on or after the announcement date specified in the original post.
- The winner(s) has 5 working days from being notified they have won to claim their prize.
- The Promoter's competitions with entry via Instagram are open only to residents of the United Kingdom.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees and relations of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram are not in any way affiliated with or involved in the competition.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by following the specified rules in the caption posted by @fixr.co and following this Instagram profile.
- Only one entry per Instagram handle/ account per giveaway post will count.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using a random generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.