£100 KLUB KIDS REP VOUCHER COMPETITION
These are the terms and conditions for the £100 Klub Kids Rep competition run by FIXR, dated 7th December 2022 (the “Terms”). FIXR is owned and operated by VIPR Digital Limited, registered company number 08184813.
The following definitions shall apply for the purposes of the Terms.
“Klub Kids Rep” means a valid user registered on the FIXR rep platform who has accepted an invitation or signed-up to sell (rep) tickets on behalf of Klub Kids.
- The competition applies to Klub Kids Reps only.
- To enter the competition, users must sign-up as a Klub Kids Rep. Users do not need to notify FIXR they are a Klub Kids Rep - FIXR will receive an automatic notification.
- The winner of the competition will be the Klub Kids Rep who uses their FIXR rep link(s) to sell the most paid tickets by the deadline to one or more Klub Kids events.
- The deadline to sell the most tickets is Noon (GMT) on Friday 16th December 2022. Tickets sold after this date will not count towards the competition.
- The prize is a £100 voucher of the winner's choice from a range of outlets, such as ASOS, Amazon, John Lewis etc.
- In the case of a tie, the value of the prize will be shared amongst the total number of winners.
- Free and refunded tickets are excluded from the calculation of tickets sold by a Klub Kids Rep.
- Employees and relatives of Klub Kids are not eligible to enter the competition.
- FIXR shall in its absolute discretion determine: (i) who qualifies for the competition; and (ii) the number of tickets sold by a Klub Kids Rep.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email by 18th December.
- Once notified, competition winners will have 5 working days to claim their prize.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- FIXR will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of competition entries. FIXR takes no responsibility for any lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, FIXR shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms, the competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and FIXR and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, FIXR's liability under or in connection with the competition or these Terms shall be limited to the value of the competition prize.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, FIXR reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond FIXR's reasonable control, FIXR reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- FIXR's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition may not be used in conjunction with any other offer provided by FIXR (or third-party agencies acting on FIXR’s behalf).
- These Terms are governed under English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with the Terms.