Senior Python Developer (Backend)London
We are looking to add to our backend tech team and hire a Senior Python Developer to build innovative new features for our platform. It's an exciting time to join FIXR as we enter a critical growth phase and break into new markets. The right candidate will be a creative, passionate and experienced developer who is familiar with our tech stack. We are looking for individuals with a passion and desire to build excellent products and deliver industry-leading solutions.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Building upon our existing API to support the development of new features.
- Assisting with the technical specification and architecture of new features.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure a smooth development pipeline.
- Working closely with the Product Manager to set realistic timelines.
- Helping with feature planning and exploration by providing technical input to the Product/Design teams.
The following is required:
- Experience working with Django to develop a web platform.
- Experience working in a dynamic startup environment within an agile team.
- Knowledge of Postgres.
- Experience architecting features from conception to release.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development.
The ideal candidate would also:
- Have experience or an interest in developing SaaS or Marketplace technologies.
- Have exposure to devops and deployment.
Why join us
- Competitive Salary.
- Holiday Perks. Claim a bonus holiday for every year you are with us, plus extra time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible Hours. Manage your hours in a way that suits you.
- Professional Autonomy. Build a career around what you believe in.
- Inclusive Culture. Fun and dynamic with regular socials.