Senior Frontend DeveloperLondon
We’re a fast growing events and ticketing platform, transitioning from start-up to scale up. We’re a 30-strong team with new people joining every month.
Whatever size or type of event, we provide a comprehensive end-to-end solution for event organisers, venues, promoters, universities, students and charities. Our website and app are a one-stop-shop for event organisers to sell tickets online and for ticket buyers to discover events and buy tickets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we experience record sales and expand into new areas of ticketing, both in the UK and internationally. There are opportunities for learning and development and career progression.
We are looking to add to our front end team and hire a Senior Front End Developer to build innovative new features for our platform. It's an exciting time to join FIXR as we enter a critical growth phase and break into new markets. The right candidate will be a creative, passionate and experienced developer who is familiar with our tech stack. We are looking for individuals with a passion and desire to build excellent products and deliver industry-leading solutions.
- Assisting with the technical specification and architecture of new features.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure a smooth development pipeline.
- Working closely with the Product Manager to set realistic timelines.
- Helping with feature planning and exploration by providing technical input to the Product Design teams.
Essential skills + core tech stack:
- HTML / CSS.
The rest of our tech stack is:
- GatsbyJS and Next.js.
- React Native (using expo).
- Docker, CircleCI, Kubernetes, helm, Google Cloud Platform.
- Have experience or an interest in developing SaaS or Marketplace technologies.
- Have exposure to devops and deployment in a CI/CD environment
- Experience of using Docker / Kubernetes.
- Have Typescript experience.
- Highly competitive salary + commission.
- Holiday Perks. Claim a bonus holiday day for every year you are with us, plus extra time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible Hours. Manage your hours in a way that suits you.
- Professional Autonomy. Build a career around what you believe in.
- Inclusive Culture. Fun and dynamic with regular socials.
- Referral bonus
- Pension scheme
- Discounted/free tickets for FIXR events
FIXR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. This is key to our success, and we believe inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Please let us know if you require any interview adjustments and we’re more than happy to accommodate.