Senior CRM ManagerLondon
We’re a fast growing events and ticketing platform, transitioning from start-up to scale up. We’re a 30-strong team with new people joining every month.
Whatever size or type of event, we provide a comprehensive end-to-end solution for event organisers, venues, promoters, universities, students and charities. Our website and app are a one-stop-shop for event organisers to sell tickets online and for ticket buyers to discover events and buy tickets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we experience record sales and expand into new areas of ticketing, both in the UK and internationally. There are opportunities for learning and development and career progression.
As the Senior CRM Manager, you’ll lead our CRM function. With complete ownership for ticket buyer and organiser lifecycle comms, you’ll be a core part of the marketing team, impacting conversion, cross-sell, and retention. You’ll work closely with other business teams including product, design, and sales to help drive acquisition, engagement, and retention. You will also be instrumental in continually evolving the way we communicate with our customers to build and maintain strong relationships. This is a key role within our business as we look to implement our growth plans both in the UK and internationally, which means that the progression and development opportunities are exponential.
- Own our CRM strategy, implementing initiatives across the customer lifecycle that promote retention, growth, and revenue generation.
- Report on results of strategies implemented to key stakeholders.
- Continually measure the performance of implemented strategies, making adjustments as required to achieve required process and outcomes.
Projects and communications:
- Manage all CRM projects, working with internal teams as required to ensure successful completion.
- Working with our marketing team, help manage email comms and build out assets for email campaigns and content.
- Use tools such as MailChimp for email deployment, tracking and reporting.
- Build, measure and analyse activity and engagement, working closely with the wider marketing team to deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Advise on and implement other suitable comms channels to help with customer engagement and drive retention.
- Segment our customer base (ticket buyers and event organisers) to optimise categorisation, user journeys and treatments.
- Build out workflows, triggers, and communication plans to engage segments at key lifecycle stages and mitigate drop-off / churn.
- Continually assess and iterate on all CRM activity across our potential customer bases and ensure performance across key metrics.
Automation, Optimisation and Reporting:
- Improve our customer communications and retention through automation, advising on required technologies and systems to enable this.
- Build out, test, and optimise all marketing automation communication flows.
- Monitor and report back on key insights from campaign data.
- Improve funnel conversion and identify opportunities for growth.
- Work with marketing team for re-engagement campaigns and remarketing efforts.
- Look for technology or innovations to drive efficiencies and further automation.
- Implement testing and measurement frameworks for new channels.
- Minimum of 6yrs experience in CRM, ideally in an online marketplace business or other technology scale-up.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and automation landscape with previous experience delivering strategy and activations across customer experience, segmentation, and customer lifecycle.
- Experience in using CRM and customer communications platforms such as MailChimp, Intercom and Hubspot.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully implementing tools, techniques, and frameworks to help mitigate drop-offs / churn, and drive retention and revenue growth.
- Detailed understanding of working with large datasets and proven experience in analysing and interpreting data in excel / Google sheets.
- Detailed understanding of analytics platforms such as GA and measuring the effectiveness of campaign implementation.
- Ability to devise and report against appropriate KPIs.
- Knowledge of the interconnectivity between technology and customer experience.
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to understand the economic rationale for activities.
- Pro-activity and ambition. You want to take on challenges, solve problems and drive results.
- A team player – you will be working with multiple internal teams, so need to be approachable, flexible and fun.
Desirable skills + experience
- Bonus points if you have experience working in the ticketing / events industry.
- Highly competitive salary. We believe in fair rewards for good work.
- Holiday Perks. Claim a bonus holiday day for every year you are with us, plus extra time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible Hours. Manage your hours in a way that suits you.
- Professional Autonomy. Build a career around what you believe in.
- Inclusive Culture. Fun and dynamic with regular socials.
- Referral bonus
- Pension scheme
- Discounted/free tickets for FIXR events
FIXR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. This is key to our success, and we believe inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Please let us know if you require any interview adjustments and we’re more than happy to accommodate.