Senior Business Development ManagerLondon / Remote
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to play an integral role in sourcing and structuring new growth opportunities for the business. You will be responsible for winning and managing key client accounts, implementing strategies to develop awareness of the FIXR brand and helping position the business for continued success in the UK. The successful candidate will have an extensive network within the events community and demonstrate a strong understanding of ticketing. The Business Development Manager will report to the COO.
What you'll be responsible for
- New business development for key clients including pitch preparation and attending meetings.
- Build positive and lasting relationships with key clients to ensure customer success.
- Prepare strategic analysis and business proposals on commercial opportunities and expansion.
- Collaborate with the business development team to ensure best practice and information sharing.
- Work with design and product teams to help shape platform features and deliver best-in-class technology.
- Identify key players in the events industry to promote FIXR and accelerate growth.
- Stay on top of industry trends and developments through networking.
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years experience working in event ticketing operations.
- Strong understanding of ticketing and event management.
- Relevant industry experience and in-depth knowledge of the market.
- A multi-tasker with excellent organizational planning and project management skills.
- Extensive networking experience within the events community.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experienced in pitching and winning new business.
- Open to travel, with flexibility around working hours.
Who we are
FIXR is the one-stop solution for event organisers to create amazing experiences within the student market and beyond. While we are the market leaders in student-run events - we are rapidly expanding to cover new markets and verticals. You will be joining at an exciting time as we scale up the team and perform a major overhaul to our current product portfolio.Apply Now