Head of People & TalentLondon
We’re looking for a Head of People and Talent to own and build our entire people function. You will be responsible for helping to find, develop and motivate the team at FIXR. You will play an integral part in setting and developing company culture and support the company’s executive team in allowing the company to scale quickly and effectively. You will be joining the company at an exciting stage, as we look to make a significant number of new hires across all areas of the business. This is a senior level position working with the executive team and reporting to the COO.
1. Formulate and implement talent attraction strategy and processes.
2. Manage the end-to-end recruitment process with best-in-class candidate experience.
3. Hire into all areas of the business including technology, sales, marketing, operations, and product.
4. Market map and build future talent pipeline so that new hires can be actioned quickly.
5. Build / develop a network of recruiters and contacts to facilitate effective hiring.
People and Culture
1. Provide complete people leadership and advice across all business areas, establishing policy and guidance as required.
2. Develop employee contractual frameworks, performance assessments, compensation reviews and awards.
3. Champion company culture and drive its development.
4. Implement effective training and L&D programmes.
5. Help develop and reinforce company values, mission, and purpose.
6. Develop processes for measuring employee engagement and happiness.
7. Ensure that FIXR is operating as an equal opportunities employer, promoting D&I.
Marketing and Employer Brand
1. Work with appropriate departments to optimise employer brand, talent attraction and EVP.
2. Extensively network to promote the Company via third party and proprietary events.
- 7+ years in a Talent / People function.
- Commercial and strategic thinker who sees the big picture.
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills.
- Experience in fast-paced companies required to scale quickly.
- Proactive, with the ability to adapt and be flexible.
- Can-do attitude with a determination to make an impact.
- Energetic people-person with strong EQ
- Bonus points if you have a background in tech scale-ups and people development qualifications.
- Highly competitive salary and commission.
- Holiday Perks. Claim a bonus holiday day for every year you are with us, plus extra time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible Hours. Manage your hours in a way that suits you.
- Professional Autonomy. Build a career around what you believe in.
- Inclusive Culture. Fun and dynamic with regular socials.