Digital Marketing ExecutiveLondon
About the role:
We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive who can help us meet our ambitious marketing plan as we seek to fulfil our mission to become a global ticketing platform. We’re aiming to continue the rapid growth in our client-base, expanding into new areas of ticketing both in the UK and internationally.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we experience record sales and see no limits to our potential. You will be expected to create and execute content that drives engagement on our digital channels and work with the marketing team to support our B2B and B2C brand awareness, traffic, and acquisition campaigns. You will work closely with our core teams: Business Development, Ops and Tech.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a solid understanding of digital channels, content marketing and have a passion for events.
What you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Account Management and Business Development Team to share updates and insights.
- Creating content for and manage our social channels such a Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Helping develop other marketing channels such as TikTok and YouTube.
- Creating ads for paid social and paid search B2B and B2C campaigns and analyse the results.
- Executing B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns such as monthly newsletters.
- Working closely with Tech and Product Teams to ensure the website is maintained and updated.
- Writing blog content for regular features like Spotlight On interviews with event organisers or product update blogs highlighting exciting new features.
- Helping to develop tone of voice across our marketing channels and brand persona / identity.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience working in a digital marketing team or agency.
- Ability to create content for website, blog, email, social media.
- Ability to create digital campaigns and measure results.
- Knowledge of SEO and how to use it to improve page ranking and website conversion rates.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Experience in events or ticketing.
- Experience using an email marketing and automation platform.
- Knowledge of Google Ads.
- Knowledge of Facebook Advertising.
- Highly competitive salary and commission.
- Holiday Perks. Claim a bonus holiday day for every year you are with us, plus extra time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible Hours. Manage your hours in a way that suits you.
- Professional Autonomy. Build a career around what you believe in.
- Inclusive Culture. Fun and dynamic with regular socials.