Brand Partnerships DirectorLondon
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Brand Partnerships Director to play an integral role in negotiating and closing brand partnership deals for the business.
This is a new growth area for the business and the Brand Partnerships Director will be expected to take ownership of the FIXR proposition for brand partners. The successful candidate will build upon their already extensive network of contacts within the brand partnerships industry and define, develop and execute a successful brand partnerships strategy for FIXR. The Brand Partnerships Director will also have a detailed knowledge of how to conceptualise and structure experiential marketing initiatives with a particular focus on events.
The Brand Partnerships Director reports principally to the COO but will also work with, and report to, the CEO from time-to-time.
What you'll be responsible for
- Define, develop and execute a successful brand partnerships strategy which is compatible with the size of the business and its technology offering.
- Target partnership wins on a strategic basis (particularly with a view to target brand size, relevance, and projected economics) and deliver a good return on time invested.
- Operate across the entire partnerships lifecycle including prospecting, lead generation, negotiation, proposals and winning of clients.
- Prepare pitch decks and commercial proposals for clients, as well as lead pitch meetings.
- Own the P&L for each brand partnership deal with a view to achieving revenue and profit margin KPIs.
- Build an extensive book of clients, operating both in the UK and internationally.
- Develop and maintain all brand partnership marketing materials, ensuring these are up to date, reflect the latest platform developments, and are brand appropriate.
- Build long-term partner and agency relationships to ensure a continual strong pipeline of new business.
Who we are looking for
- Proven experience of securing high-value brand partnerships, preferably within ticketing or a related industry such as events or music.
- Knowledge and experience of conceptualising and structuring experiential marketing initiatives with a particular focus on events
- Strong understanding of consumer brands and their requirements.
- Strong understanding of how to structure commercial partnership deals – both in terms of online and offline value propositions e.g. experiential.
- Extensive network of contacts within the brand partnerships / advertising industry.
- A multi-tasker with excellent planning and project management skills.
- Experience outsourcing work on a cost-effective basis to freelancers or agencies.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
Who we are
FIXR was founded in the student events market and in the past 3 years has become a leading ticketing and event discovery platform for a diverse range of event types and audiences. Notwithstanding our foundation in the student market, events aimed at non-student customers is now the fastest growing segment of our business. You will be joining at an exciting time as we scale up the team and perform a major overhaul to our product portfolioApply Now