Senior Account Manager - Customer SuccessLondon
We’re a fast growing events and ticketing platform, transitioning from start-up to scale up. We’re a 30-strong team with new people joining every month.
Whatever size or type of event, we provide a comprehensive end-to-end solution for event organisers, venues, promoters, universities, students and charities. Our website and app are a one-stop-shop for event organisers to sell tickets online and for ticket buyers to discover events and buy tickets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we experience record sales and expand into new areas of ticketing, both in the UK and internationally. There are lots of opportunities for learning, development and career progression.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager [Customer Success] to oversee the retention and revenue growth of our client portfolio. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of our account management team, implementing best practices and procedures to ensure our clients are receiving exceptional levels of service and successfully using our product-suite. The successful candidate will be required to work in collaboration with other teams, including sales, marketing, and product, and play an important ambassadorial role for the company as a trusted advisor to key clients. This is a senior position, reporting into management.
- Oversee and run the account management function across the client lifecycle, including onboarding, training, customer success and renewal.
- Recruit and build the account management team, including adoption of appropriate tools and technologies to optimise processes and insights, improve retention, and grow existing volumes.
- Manage the relationship with key clients to ensure ongoing engagement and timely renewal, while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Training, coaching, and improving the account management team, including performance management where needed.
- Analyse data and report to management on the effectiveness of systems and processes.
- Identify opportunities for up-selling and present realistic revenue forecasts.
- Devise, implement and monitor KPIs for the account management team, measuring performance against these.
- Own our CRM and client success databases.
- Own the preparation, and play a key role in the ongoing development, of client documentation including demonstrations, presentations, and contracts.
Marketing and Product
- Provide feedback and advice to marketing and product teams as required to help develop and improve FIXR’s offering for clients and drive retention / renewals.
- Notify appropriate stakeholders of any major campaigns / strategies being deployed by competitors.
- Liaise between clients and the product team in respect of new features and major upcoming feature releases.
- Stay on-top of product developments within the wider market and feedback to product teams accordingly.
- Extensive networking to promote the Company.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by generating awareness of/promoting the FIXR brand and products.
Essential Skills + Experience
- At least 7 years’ experience in customer success or account management, consistently exceeding growth targets, with at least 3+ years in a management role.
- Experience of building an account management or customer success function, with a thorough understanding of methodologies, requirements and processes needed for quick success.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced tech scale up, with proven ability to multi-task, move very quickly and get things done.
- Understanding of customer contracts and pricing structures.
- Good understanding of P&L and experience in making commercial decisions.
- Analytical, with excellent knowledge of leading CRMs and an eye for data.
- Self-starter, hard worker and well-organised.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
Desirable Skills + Experience
- You have experience working in the ticketing / events industry.
- Highly competitive salary + commission.
- Holiday Perks. Claim a bonus holiday day for every year you are with us, plus extra time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible Hours. Manage your hours in a way that suits you.
- Professional Autonomy. Build a career around what you believe in.
- Inclusive Culture. Fun and dynamic with regular socials.
- Referral bonus
- Pension scheme
- Discounted/free tickets for FIXR events
FIXR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. This is key to our success, and we believe inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Please let us know if you require any interview adjustments and we’re more than happy to accommodate.